Frequently Asked Questions
- How far in advance can I reserve my Bounce House or any other rental? The earlier you can make your reservation the better your chance at getting the date you want. We appreciate as much advance notice as possible, but we will always work with you even if it's a last-minute request.
Where can I have the Bounce houses setup?
A Bounce house can be set up in many different places on your property. The surface must be mostly flat and relatively firm – grass, concrete, asphalt, and smooth gravel are all acceptable. We will anchor the unit either by driving stakes into the ground or by using sandbags where stakes cannot be used.
How much space is required for setup and proper use of the Bounce house? 20? x 20? is more than big enough for the standard Bounce house. Slides require 36 feet by 18 feet. Combos require 36 feet by 18 feet.
- How safe are your Bounce houses? All of our Bounce houses are new, clean, and well maintained. It will be necessary for an adult to be in direct supervision of jumpers at all times. By following basic rules all children will be safe and have a great time.
- How many kids can you have in the Bounce house at a time? Usually around 6 or 7 kids but it really depends on their size. The best way to keep the Bounce houses safe is to separate the smaller kids from the bigger kids.
- Are the Bounce Houses clean? Yes, We pride ourselves on having clean and sanitized equipment.
- What are the rules when using a bounce house or inflatable? Generally speaking, no food or drink, no shoes, no sharp objects, no visible metal zippers, no medical conditions including pregnancy, no wresting/roughhousing, no hanging on the netting, no flips, NO SILLY STRING and NO Sand. We will provide a safety sheet upon arrival.
- What do we do if the inflatable is up and it begins to rain? Unplug the blower and move it out of the rain while you let the inflatable deflate. Once the rain stops, plug the blower back in and wipe down any wet surfaces to avoid slipping. The vinyl gets very slippery when wet. The kids just want to have fun they do not care if it just rained.